I have to tell you, the past 48 hours have been very exciting. So many of you have signed up for the Lace Wig Mentorship Program notification list, and it's so exciting to see something come to fruition and go live. …
When it comes to accountability especially in business it is imperative that you have someone to hold you accountable.
Let me ask you a few questions:
- Do you set goals and never achieve them?
- If not, what's holding you back?
- Who do you have to keep you accountable?
I want you to sit down and think about the answer to these questions.
Accountability is the reason why I added the coaching component to my Lace Wig Training System 2.0. You will have the opportunity to ask me as many questions as you'd like to ensure you're held accountable to get the work done!
Don't forget; enrollment opens on February 14, 2019! Get ready. You don't want to miss this.
I want to wish you a very happy new year! Check out this video for my revelations from 2018 and what I'm looking forward to in 2019!
In 2018, our family experienced death, brand new life, and so much happiness. But, 2019 is fresh and brand new, and I can't wait for you to experience everything God has birthed in me over these past few weeks.
I'm starting immediately so get ready I've got something special coming in a few days from two graduates from my Private Mentorship program. You don't want to miss ANYTHING from this moment forth.
You're going to love what I have for you this year!
The last few weeks have been very busy and I've had to focus 100% of my time on my live events. After my live events, I had to decompress. Now I'm back to 100% and my Daily Journal.
Every time I sit down to write, I only think about how I can help you through my experiences and what I know to be real.
Here's a quick recap of the last few weeks…
1. Million Dollar Stylist LIVE! was an amazing event. It's my last MDS Live until 2020 and I plan to make it an annual event. I had 35 people join the Mentorship Program and we will all meet in Las Vegas for five days in December, it's going to be amazing. I fast, pray, and plan for each person. This is part of my legacy and what I'm called to do and I don't take it lightly.
2. I've had to spend extra time with my son Cale. He started playing football again this year and I thank God for his head coach and the people surrounding him. But Cale has big goals, and his past thought processes will not get him to the next level he desires, so this has taken extra time and will continue to between me and my husband. Between my time with God, my marriage, my kids, and my business, these four things take up 98% of my time, IN THAT ORDER.
3. I sold WigCon to a great woman with a great vision, this has opened me up to fulfill my 2019 vision and beyond and free me up of hours of time spent on that event.
Now, I'm ready to get back to work. I'm so thankful for this journey thinking back over the last 15 years and will never take this journey for granted.
Sometimes I think back to when I started in the beauty industry and I think of everyone who ever supported us and I'm just so thankful.
There were so many times I didn't think I would make it. I would get up at 5:00 am and get both of the kid's ready for daycare. I'd drive to work as I was still in the Air Force to work a full day. Then, I'd get home and work on the business until midnight, and I would be so exhausted. And my husband Ricky would do that same.
We did this for years.
And the truth is if it wasn't for my mom taking an AMTRAK from Raleigh, NC to Charleston, SC to help do our laundry, watch the kids, make food, and take the general stress off of us I don't know how we would have made it.
My mom didn't have to work for 10 years because we were able to take care of her financially, she was really one of the team. So when she died a few years ago it was so painful. I still cry.
I wish she could have moved with us to Las Vegas and experienced life on the west coast before she died.
And I'm so thankful to have Ricky. He always treated my mom and dad with respect, called them mom and dad, and never complained. He never let my mom pay for ANYTHING or deal with any stress, he always was there. He's a real man and a great person.
So today, I want to share some pictures I've never shared before. Well, most of them anyways.
I've put captions so you can experience the journey over the last 15 years with me.
I thank God for your support and will do everything in my power to bring you the best training and mentorship I possibly can in the years to come…
Happy Birthday Dr. Martin Luther King! I remember it like it was yesterday, I was sitting in the pew of one of the chapels on Charleston AFB viewing the Dr. Martin Luther King program.
Although I had heard his story many times before, for some reason more of his story stuck with me. I was in awe of his accomplishments, but more importantly, I was in awe of how he stood for something. …