As promised…here are the step by step instructions on how to use the Aphogee Two Step Protein Treatment.
1. Lightly shampoo the hair using Aphogee's Shampoo for Damaged Hair (you can also use your own, but this one is highly suggested)
2. DO NOT DRY THE HAIR. Towel dry the hair only. The hair needs to be damp to apply the product.
3. Squirt 2 to 5 oz of the Two-Step Protein Treatment into a separate container so you don't waste too much product.
4. Part the hair in 4 sections just as you would a relaxer.
5. Apply the product to the hair in small sub sections. This is the best way I've found to apply the product. Doing it this way will ensure you get complete coverage.
6. Once you've applied hair to all of your sections comb through with a wide toothed comb.
7. Sit underneath a hooded dryer under medium heat until the hair is completely dry.
NOTE: DO NOT COMB, BRUSH, OR SEPARATE THE HAIR ONCE IT HARDENS.
8. Once the hair dries completely, re-wet the hair with warm water to rinse all of the excess protein.
9. Apply the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer and leave on the hair for at least 2 minutes.
10. Rinse the Balancing Moisturizer out with warm water.
11. Style as usual.
Remember, DO NOT perform this treatment sooner than 4 to 6 weeks.
You should see amazing results after performing this service!
Let me know how it works.