Get your questions ready for the chat and I'll see you tomorrow!
Now, I don't know about you, but one of my favorite things to do with my braids when I had them was pull them up into a sloppy high bun (as long as my nape was in check…lol).
I can also remember having to wear my hair like that whenI was in ballet as a little girl. I always thought it was very elegant, classy and very feminine.
Well, guess what? The high bun is back and is one of the most trendiest ways to wear the hair this season! So, let me share some cool tips to help you get this chiclook. Here we go:
1. Shampoo & Condition the hair normally.
2. Apply a bit of Moroccan Oil, or Argan Oil to your hairwhile is wet. Also apply a thermal protector to protectyour hair from the heat of the blow dryer.
3. Blow dry the hair smooth using a blow dryer with a boar bristle brush around the edges.
4. Secure the hair into a tight, high ponytail. If you're having issues getting all the loose hair to stay up use a little bit of Jam to keep those hairs in place without making the hair look too hard.
Tip: Look up at the ceiling when you pull your hair up to ensure it's nice and tight.
5. Loosely coil the hair hanging from your ponytail and wrapit around in a circle, then use a bobby pin to secure the ends.
There you have it! It's quick, easy and something you can do while you're on your way out the door!
Then all you have to do is throw some mascara, a tad bitof blush, some eyeliner, don't forget the lip gloss, and you're done!
It's definitely a classy, elegant look that can be dressed upor down.
I'm really excited about the trends this season! I'll definitelybe talking about these trends tomorrow @ 5:00pm EST during my Live Chat.
On this Live Chat you and I get to chat about whatever youwant to talk about. You can ask me questions about your personal hair care, business questions, etc.
I've decided to make it free so as many people can join as possible.
I hope to see you there!
P.S. Have you seen the Marquetta Breslin Signature Salon Facebook page?
If not, head on over and check it out!